Sunday, April 6, 2014

Arts and Crafts Fair

My very dear friend, fellow PVAA member and wonderful Southern California artist, Linda Hauser has invited me to a great ‘one day’ event this month. 

Photograph by Linda Hauser


St. Luke Lutheran Church of Claremont, California will be hosting their annual Arts and Crafts Fair on Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.  I am so happy that I’ll be able to attend this event as well as show and sell my unique and one-of-a-kind jewelry pendants.  Each pendant is created from my abstract artwork and no two are exactly alike.  Each pendant will also include a silver chain and a gift box for easy gift giving.



 
If you are in the area and looking for something fun to do, I invite you to attend this event.  Mother’s Day is not too far away, and I know she’d love something handmade for her special day.  Also 20% of all sales go to the St. Luke Love Fund which helps those in need within the Claremont community.  Hot dogs, nachos, dessert and drinks will be made available for purchase during your visit.   Hope to see you there!

Here’s to doing something for the greater good!  SL

Desert Landing

As I sit here this morning with coffee in tow, I am looking out my kitchen windows and across yet another beautiful eastern Arizona sky. Th...